Leadership Lee County is proud to partner with you to make this event an impactful one for our community! We will be hosting 300-400 Lee County leaders at Leadercast, and we are committed to providing a wonderful experience for our guests. Leadercast will be held on Thursday, October 21, in the Auburn University Student Act Building (684 Biggio Drive, Auburn, AL 36832). Registration will be 8-8:30 am, and our agenda will run 8:30am - 4:00pm (CST). Bill Shannon, Head of HR at Auburn University and one of the co-founders of the Disney Institute, will be our master of ceremonies.
See below for important details regarding the event and your sponsorship:
1. MARKETING: If you have not already shared your company logo with us, please send your high-resolution logo (and .eps file if possible) to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can add it to our promotional materials and signage. We will also be promoting our sponsors over social media and on our website
2. BOOTH SPACE: Please let us know if you would like to reserve booth space in the exhibitor area. If you will have booth space, please let us know whether you are already an approved AU vendor, and whether you will need access to an electrical outlet.
3. Booth space is available for a $500 fee. Our Presenting and Gold sponsors are each entitled to one free booth space, and our Silver sponsors are entitled to one booth space discounted to $250. Each booth is a 6-ft. table with a navy blue tablecloth, and we will provide one or two chairs at your request. You are welcome to use your own branded table linens if you would prefer. If your booth will involve any sales, we ask that someone from your business be on-site to handle all transactions. If your booth will be only informational, a Leadership Lee County board member will be hosting in the exhibitor area, so you are not required to provide staff to supervise. You will set up your booth between 3 and 5pm on Wednesday, Oct. 20 and break down between 4 and 5pm on Thursday, Oct. 21. You will receive additional instructions later regarding specific set-up and break-down procedures.
4. Auburn University requires all businesses with booths to register as vendors with the university. Required Documents:
Vendor Agreements – Each entity should fill out the vendor agreement form.
Certificate of Insurance – Each entity should provide documentation of their liability insurance. Note: Vendors should list Auburn University in the bottom left box for “Certificate Holder.”
Vendor Disclosure Statement – Each entity should fill out the disclosure statement. It must be notarized each time it is done. It cannot be a pre-existing form or notary.
5. SPONSOR TICKETS: If you are assigning your sponsor tickets to specific staff members, please email a list of those names and email addresses to email@example.com so we can provide each with a nametag and with essential event-day updates by email. If you are not assigning your tickets to specific staff members, please share the event-update emails you receive from us with your attendees. If you would like to purchase additional guest tickets at the lowest available rate of $115, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of additional tickets you are requesting to purchase and we will send you an invoice by email. While tickets are not refundable, they are transferable. Sponsor attendees will sign in at a special sponsor table the morning of the event, with no paper tickets or electronic tickets needed beforehand. We will have a numbered sign-in list for your organization.
6. SPONSOR SEATING: We will have assigned seating for our sponsors at designated tables. Our event partner, Emerge at Auburn University (a student leadership program), will be providing tickets for 25 Auburn University student leaders. We would like to provide these future leaders with the opportunity to meet and learn from more experienced leaders at our event. We would like to seat 2 to 3 students at each sponsor table. Please let us know if you would prefer that we NOT seat any students with your team.
7. PARKING: Details will be sent prior to event.
8. CEUs: Leadercast partners with GCSU, HRCI, ASNA, and SHRM to provide nationally accredited Continuing Education Units. We will provide details at Leadercast. If you would like additional information on CEUs before the event, please let us know.
9. CONTENT: We will be providing our guests with a mix of live and prerecorded content. Each guest will also be provided with a link that will be active through the weekend after Leadercast that provides access to additional Leadercast content.
10. FOOD & DRINK: Beverages and snacks will be provided throughout the day. Each guest will enjoy a boxed lunch from Bow & Arrow and a dessert cookie from Chicken Salad Chick. There will be two boxed lunch options: a pulled pork sandwich and bag of Zapps chips; and a salad with smoked turkey and a side of Alabama white sauce. Unfortunately, we are not able to assign lunches to guests, but both options are delicious!
11. EVENT BAGS and DOOR PRIZES: Please let us know if you would like to include any marketing materials or giveaways in our guests' event bags, or if you would like to donate any items as door prizes. Door prize donors will be recognized from the event stage and in signage separately from our sponsors.
12. For the health and safety of our guests, we will follow State and University guidelines regarding Covid-precautionary protocols. See the current AU policy here.